President & Co-Founder
Jevins' expertise includes in-situ and ex-situ contaminated site remediation (advanced chemical oxidation remediation, heavy metals stabilization and thermal extraction), Phase I, II and III environmental site assessments, equipment procurement and process design, risk management plans, emergency response, legal/forensic sampling and site investigation. Jevins is registered as a Professional Technologist in Engineering (P.Tech.(Eng)).
• In-situ/Ex-situ Chemical Oxidation Remediation
• Heavy Metals Stabilization and Remediation
• Phase I/II/IIIEnvironmental Site Assessment and Monitoring
• Soil and Groundwater Remediation Design & Implementation
• Environmental Risk Management Plan Development and Implementation
• Environmental Forensic Investigation/Sampling
• Project Management
• Process Engineering and Fluid Mechanics
In a corporate Operations role Jevins relies on strong capabilities in business development, health and safety, technical writing, contract/project management, regulatory liaison and international liaison.
Contact: (403) 669-4158